The following are our House Rules at Borderline Bed and Breakfast. Please read them to ensure you understand them prior to making a reservation with us:
- No smoking.
- Our accommodations are not suitable for children under the age of 12.
- No parties or events allowed without prior approval.
- We ask guests to remove their shoes upon entering the house. We will provide slippers upon request.
- No candles are allowed in the rooms.
- Quite time is 10PM.
- Guests may have visitors only with prior approval of the host.
- We ask guests to eat in the dining or kitchen areas to help keep the bedrooms clean.
- Guests will be asked to sign a Hold Harmless Waiver upon arrival to keep our insurance company happy.
- No pets allowed. We have a lovable yellow Lab named Ruger on site, but he is not allowed in the guest rooms.
Jon, Chris and Ruger